We are looking for motivated and qualified individuals to join our team. If interested, please send us an e-mail with your CV, and we will consider you for future job vacancies.
ynonyms: ED Erection Problems Impotence Impotence, Male 40mg viagra
If the dose is unique, tend not to change it out unless your personal doctor informs you to take action 10mg viagra buy
. This interactions are actually selected judging by their potential significance and they are possibly not all-inclusive online sildenafil buy
Senior Database Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator who has strong SQL Server Administrative skills and has thorough SQL knowledge along with experience in tuning very high volume databases and complex indexes. He/ She needs to be proactive in initiating service improvements and knowledgeable in Information security policies and procedures.
- A degree from a recognized university in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- 2+ years of hands on experience as a fulltime DBA having demonstrable experience in performing capacity planning of the storage, memory and other database related resources on SQL Server 2008 or above.
- Good knowledge and experience of working on clustered SQL servers, replication, partitioning, compression jobs, backups and restore jobs, monitoring and session management.
- Good knowledge in load balancing and performance tuning.
- Good knowledge in SQL server integration services and reporting services.
- Strong T-SQL skills including experience working with complex stored procedures.
- Administrative knowledge on other relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Database security policies and procedures would also be an added advantage.
- Effective communication skills, organizational, time management and planning skills.
For Current Vacancies Submit your application online